Friday, October 17, 2008

No Nuke......

I am all alone and lonely.

My greenery has withered and died around me.

My dense foliage (canopy) once a refuge to several beautiful beings.

Now reduced to a mass of broken bony twigs.

A while ago, I was alive with the sounds of a thousand birds.

Mornings, they murmured into my ears, sweet awakening melodies.

Nights, they coaxed me to sleep with their lullabied sonatas

Reptiles, rodents and insects played their games on my robust hands

And happily I gave them the proud fruits I bore.

But today I am all alone and lonely.

Like the shining sun which disappears over the horizon, daily bringing
a blanket of darkness.

My little friends went away, shutting the happy light out of my life (eyes).

My life is not the same anymore.

I can feel the solitude creep into my core and making me weak.

My limbs which endured a many storm.

Now crack up at the cold red wind that blows.

But i know they will return, my dear friends.

Back to me and to my new green shoots of hope (life)

Till then here I wait...all alone and lonely.


little does the tree know that his friends have all long gone before him.

that the scalding rays will soon complete the circle of death

when our mother earths womb is bestowed with natural energy
why do we,her children err upon her!!!

say no to nuclear energy

No comments: